Some of the main advantages of SSDs are durability, high-speed response, resistance to mechanical damage, low heat release, and energy efficiency.
Applications of SSDs: servers, workstations, flash storages, traffic caching systems, multi-level data storage systems (DSS), which require storage of large volumes of data along with improved productivity.
SSDs manufactured by GS Group are the first SSD-solutions that have been developed and will be mass-produced in Russia, fully the equal of foreign models with similar features.
SSDs manufactured by GS Group have the following features:
Advantages of SSDs manufactured by GS Group:
- Form-factor: 2.5” or other according to customer requirements
- Capacity: up to 2 TB
- Interface: SATA 3.0, 6 Gbit/s or other according to customer requirements
- Maximum sequential write speed: 450 Mb/s
- Maximum sequential read speed: 550 Mb/s
- Maximum random write speed: 45,000 IOPS
- Maximum random read speed: 75,000 IOPS
- Resource: 5 full volume rerecording cycles per day
- Service life: 3 years
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 70 °C/ -40 – 85 °C
- Type of memory used: MLC NAND
- The devices are developed and manufactured in Russia, which provides maximum data security.
- Development and commercial production of SSDs according to customer requirements at different levels: hardware – any form-factor, software – application of Russian and international data protection technologies.